- Publisher: Amber-Allen Publishing
- Available in: Paperback, Kindle, Audiobook
- Published: November 7, 1997
In The Four Agreements, bestselling author don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, The Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.
- A New York Times bestseller for over a decade.
- Over 8.5 million copies sold in the U.S.
- Translated into 46 languages worldwide.
“This book by don Miguel Ruiz, simple yet so powerful, has made a tremendous difference in how I think and act in every encounter.” — Oprah Winfrey