A Piece of Peace is an autobiographical account of one woman’s unique struggle with a near-fatal disease. In 2018, Sweta had already earned acclaim from having written a dozen successful books and for her work toward amplifying women’s voices.
Suddenly overtaken with a massive health crisis, she entered a fight for her life that lasted more than six months. Her journey back to wellness through mindfulness and Ayurvedic healing show us both the true resilience of the human spirit as well as laying out a practical day-by-day plan that anyone can build on to restore health and recover from chronic health losses. Sweta shares her vulnerabilities, makes recommendations, interviews experts, and reminds us all that how we respond to a situation determines our path in life. Additionally, you’ll learn about:
- The power of mindful living.
- The impact of finding and owning your voice on your well-being.
- A reminder about the role of wellness in the lives of writers & creative professionals.
- Essays and stories on coping with the pandemic, mindfulness, Ayurveda, meditation, resilience, productivity, and more.
- Tips, tricks, wisdom, all packed neatly with compassion to help you navigate life no matter what’s thrown at you.